Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1970 300 SEL 6.3 Worth???

6K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  richri929 
#1 ·
This is a very clean 1970 6.3 Ivory Exterior with Burgundy Leather/Sunroof near showroom condition,,,is it worth $24K 120,000 miles....Reciepts for Diff replacement/axles/transmission/air suspension/injection pump and so much more...I have no idea about the value of 6.3 these days...since I no longer have one I don't much care...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Seems a bit high. I'm sort of marketing mine and I'm priced at $15,500/OBO. Based on receipts, a lot of the killer cost items have been taken care of. Just hope the work was done correctly. As they say, "take a normal repair bill and multiply by 6.3 and you get the real cost for those cars."

Ciao for now.

#3 ·
Looks like this one will leave to Germany,this car is as close to new as you can get for a driver with these upgrades-...it would cost $55-80K to make take another rust free car and make it like this one and he has reciepts for around 80K..

*15x6 inch steel wheel with color coded hubcaps
*Durrance electronic ignition
*Heavy duty engine skid plate
*New Ivory steering wheel

Paint is 7 of 10
interior is 8 of 10
mechanicals is 8 of 10
chrome trim is 8 of 10

and this is on the most anal scale that you can get...This car is nice but considering the value of the Euro they don't mind...I have to be in Seattle this Weekend I would like to look at your car,I may have someone for it if it is clean and most importantly rust free...

#5 ·
Gone 26K to Denmark...6.3 may not have much value here but the Europeans are in a great position,,,there was 2 offers at the same time,,guy that offered asking 24k lost to an exporter that produced funds faster....

#6 ·
coastline said:
Gone 26K to Denmark...6.3 may not have much value here but the Europeans are in a great position,,,there was 2 offers at the same time,,guy that offered asking 24k lost to an exporter that produced funds faster....
So there,keep driving your shitty old 280's and leave the real mercs to us who appreciate a real car.
torque is king!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.