BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Dec 2003
Vehicle: MB 180 W120(1962) MB 200 W123(1979) MB C200 W203(2007)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here are the fuses and their designations:
1. 8A - parking/tail light right, licence plate/instrument/hazard switch/heater
& vrntilation controls/rocker switches/shift indicator illumination, head
lamp cleaning unit.
2. 8A - clock, trunk light, roof light front & rear, hazard warning system, power
window relay term 86 & 87, auto antenna.
3. 8A - parking/tail light left.
4. 8A or 10A - cigar lighter, glove comp. light, radio, seat heating front.
5. 8A - fog lights front, fog light rear.
6. 16A - windshield washer & wiper.
7. 8A - high beam right, high beam indicator
8. 16A or 25A - heated rear window, seat heating rear.
9. 8A - high beam left.
10. 16A - blower motor.
11. 8A - low beam right.
12. 8A - stop lamp, turn signal, instrument cluster, aux fan relay, a/c compressor,
switch-over valve idle stabilization, power windows relay term 87a,
13. 8A - low beam left.
14. 8A - back up lamp, carb heater, idle cut-off valve, horn, auto transmission.
In addition you also have:
a. 16A - power windows front right & rear left.
b. 16A - power windows front left & rear right.
c. 16A or 25A - aux fan, aux heating.
d. 16A - sliding roof.
That is all there is in the fuse box.