Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1967 250 SE Coupe for sale in California

6K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  austinado16 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All,
I hope this is the right spot to post this. If not, please let me know.

I have a '67 250 SE Coupe for sale. It has a 4spd manual transmission with shifter on the floor, an electric sliding sunroof and heated rear window. It is "Bronze Brown" with Zebra Wood and Cognac leather interior. Has it's original long round headrests which are not installed because full sheep skins are on the front seats. Brand new Goodyear Invicta GA "Double Whites" with about 100 miles on them. New brake flex hoses.

In 1998 I put a 280SE engine in the car, but I still have the original and complete 250. The car runs and drives good. Needs a complete exhaust system. The current one is intact, but is rusty and there's a large hole in the muffler. But, it still sounds fine. Also needs the clutch mastercylinder rebuilt. I've purchased the kit, but haven't done the job.

The car's condition overall is sort of "clean barn find." The paint is faded and peeling on the roof from the previous owner storing it under tarps for 10 years. All of the rubber (weatherstripping and seals) is dried and needs replaced. The wood has peeling clear on all pieces and will need redone. The leather interior is very nice, but the driver's seat back upper left corner has sun damage. There is some rust through in 3 of the wheel wells. There is a small area of rust through at the rear of the right passenger floor pan. The sheetmetal that the front bumper's brackets mount to is very rusty along the bottom, but the bumper is still mounted securely.

I can transport it anywhere in California and for other locations, or overseas, I'll be glad to help with shipping arrangements.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
At the risk of sounding rude, I'd rather keep the price private. Both the seller and I are very happy with the deal. I replaced the entire clutch hydraulic system with all new parts and he paid to have a professional repaint the headliner.

The best thing about the entire deal is that it's going to a good home. I'm extremely happy about that!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.