Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Online Resources

185K views 79 replies 31 participants last post by  Fonzi 
#1 ·
Online Factory Repair Manuals for 114, 115, 116, 123, 124, 126, and 201 chassis

http://mb.braingears.com

Feel free to post other valuable sources of tech info here.

Edit: Sorry folks -- braingears is no more. :(

#29 ·
And even more stuff for the 250SE transmission

Attachments

#30 ·
Zenith carb stuff

Some Zenith carb stuff

Attachments

#35 ·
112 Air Suspension Stuff

Sheesh, what a pain in the tail system!

Attachments

#36 ·
This post has been deleted
#42 ·
Hi
can we include a 1981 290 SLC R107 M110 in the vintage thread
i have a 1981 280 SLC R107 M 110 and i believe this seriese was from 1974 to 1981 and that 10,666 where made for the rest of the of world ROW market,
could this give the above model some case of rare vehcle and would be inteersting how many are left, i expect a lot will have seen the ravages of the european climate
I have just bought one been locked in a shed for the last 5 Years i believe and will be restoring it generaly its in good condition but needs some rust in the sils, rear side panels and spots in the boot lid repairing, i am located in Australia

The USA had their own vehcles imported with V8 engines athough some european models found their way into the USA and called grey imports to comply with the pollution laws in California
OK folks lets see what we can do

#78 ·
M130 Engine specs, tolerances, inspection info, etc 3

Hi there. Firt of all Thank you very much for uploading all these valuable informtion from your workshop manual here.
I have got a M130 engine (280S) with Zenith (35/40) carburator in my car and I would like to ask you kindley send me Cylinder Head removal & Installation section of the manual and related sections to me please. I am taking Cylinder Head off tomorrow and that would be so helpfull.
Regards from Stafford, UK
Thank you again.

#51 ·
M130 Engine Stuff (250C)

Engine stuff, including how to inspect and remove the cam

Attachments

#52 ·
Zenith Carb Stuff

Information on the Zenith carbs (removal, inspection, rebuilding, et al)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.