Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: V220 CDI 2003
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Service Indicator Reset (Cars/Vans with ASSYST) not for V280
Resetting the service computer (ASSYST)
* Turn the key to position 2 in the ignition lock and immediately press the 'km' button twice briefly
* Within 10 seconds, return the key to position 0 in the ignition lock.
* Keep the 'km' button pressed, Turn the key to position 2 in the ignition lock. Keep the 'km' button pressed for a further 10 seconds.
* The current remaining distance/remaining time is shown.
* After about 10 seconds an audible signal sounds and the new remaining distance/remaining time is shown for about 10 seconds.
* Release the 'km' button
Hope this helps
Last edited by Sarge786; 10-16-2006 at 01:22 PM.