Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Alaska unimogs unite!

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  TMogger 
#1 ·
Hi all new to the site. Been lurking this forum for a few weeks now soo much info my head is going to explode! I just picked up a 78 doka from a fellow member in palmer and I'm going to pick up where he left off. Seems I'm a little behind with all the stuff I want to do but if I revive an old thread it's because I read through the whole thing and either it just stops and or my question wasn't quite answered. Who else has a mog in ak?

#6 ·
Yep, that was me. Like I said, I try and drive it weekly. It seems happier if I exercise it on a regular basis. PM me if you want to drop by and take a look some time. Not that our rigs have much in common besides the noise, smell and grin factor but I'll be glad to share what I know.

#8 ·
Don't have a Facebook account so I couldn't check up on this. Finally hijacked my kids account and your right! The tail shot of the red Mog with dual blue beacons and the "Unimog" tags is indeed mine. How you ever manage to catch up to me I'll never know. Must have been doing at least 50mph on the Seward highway that day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.