Date registered: Oct 2008
Vehicle: '84 1300L,Holset Turbo, HP15 Winches, Konis, XZLs, Hydraulics, All the Gears, G04, Alaskan Camper
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
In anticipation of the arrival of my 1700 (shipping still on for this month) I am seeking information on wheel options for a possible second set.
1) are the wheels lug or hub centric
2) will 10 lug hemmit wheels fit
3) do I care of unsprung weight
4) seeking a nice 50" solution, any recommendations
5) what are the specs of 10 lug wheels...backspacking, dims, etc.?
2. If you have 10 lug hub adpaters on the axles.
3. Not within reason.
4. That is pretty big. Look at 15.5R20's as a viable reasonable cost option. XZLs are out there for a fair price, mil surp. Not the XLs or XMLs.
I believe in the United States of America, as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon these principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.