Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
655K views 1K replies 398 participants last post by  DokaTD 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
If anyone has any Unimogs or Unimog Parts
For Sale or Wanted - post here

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
FOR SALE:
I have a "World Famous", only one of its kind, stoutly built UNIMOG HWB service box/camper for sale.
This is for the BOX ONLY, not the truck that is shown with it.
I have a pair of pristine, new rear Doka Doors for an SBU DOKA. SOLD

Prices on request.

Attachments

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
FOR SALE:
I have just about everything in USED parts for the 406-416 trucks. From motors to body parts. Have one 352A motor for sale as well and a normally aspirated 352. Transmissions, in 6,8 and 20 speeds. Plus many new parts. Check out my website at vonsmog.com as I update very often and am always adding more parts. If you don't see what your looking for, just ask. I also will have two 416 Doka's for sale in the near future!!

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)

Attachments

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
WANTED:
Turbo conversion for a 352
1200 and up bonnet and grill to convert my u1000
An extra set of 6 bolt rims pref with some 14.5r20 conti mpt81s
an in cab switch for 2 wheel drive to 4 wheel drive and diff lock
a 24v rev counter
front spool valves and pipework and extension to the spool valve block in the cab
front and rear pto shaft i have the pto box fitted
and to finish, a swedish au pair who is an apprentice trained unimog mechanic

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
For Sale: Square Three Way Tipper Bed

FOR SALE:

I have the square tipper bed that has been restored in the last 5 years, but never used after that, and placed in storage.

The sides fold down, and can be taken completely off to make it a flat bed. It does not include a tipper ram, but those can be sourced from a vendor on the west coast.

The bed has a section of the floor, in the rear, that is removable for use of rear mounted implements, for traveling, or raising, so it does not interfere with the bed, etc.

These beds will allow the case units to keep their ROPS, or other mid mounted implements like knuckle booms, logging winches, and many other mid mounted devices.:thumbsup:

currently on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/32079606419...4&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&vxp=mtr

ACUF

Attachments

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
Several Items

FOR SALE:

Mercedes Benz Cassette Radio. I have the unlock code as well. The volume knob is a little touchy – I just spin it up or down and it works, but trying to fine tune the volume is not too effective. I did blow it out with my air hose, so maybe it works better now… $75

3 sets of stock ratio portal gears in perfect shape from my 416 - $300 per set

Cab Heater Unit from 416. No leaks. The fan is noisy on high speed, but they may just be normal! Comes with all the hoses, ducts, etc. $275

Radiator from 416. No leaks, but I had a small leak brazed and the whole radiator overhauled. Comes with the hoses, etc, you see in the pic. $400

Let me know what you'd like and I'll get you a shipping quote. If the item is on this page, it's still available!

Attachments

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
WANTED:

I'm loking for SEE parts, or any part that will work in its place

2 hoods
1 engine cover for the inside
1 oil filter assembly
1 fuel filter assembly that sits up on the engine
2 passenger side doors
1 drivers side door.,
1 heater core
1 engine bay wiring harness. I think it houses a few relays. I have one thats bewen cut and the other is missing the relays.
Relays if you have them.
I need the fresh air vents for the drivers side dash area.
1 grill
1 headlight assembly
1 front passenger side fender
1 front passenger side foot step
Do you have any of the hydraulic tools?
Do you have any of the erxternal snorkel setups for these?

I also may be interested in a 12v conversion
A set of xm-47 tires.

#900 ·
WANTED:

I'm loking for SEE parts, or any part that will work in its place

2 hoods
1 engine cover for the inside
1 oil filter assembly
1 fuel filter assembly that sits up on the engine
2 passenger side doors
1 drivers side door.,
1 heater core
1 engine bay wiring harness. I think it houses a few relays. I have one thats bewen cut and the other is missing the relays.
Relays if you have them.
I need the fresh air vents for the drivers side dash area.
1 grill
1 headlight assembly
1 front passenger side fender
1 front passenger side foot step
Do you have any of the hydraulic tools?
Do you have any of the erxternal snorkel setups for these?

I also may be interested in a 12v conversion
A set of xm-47 tires.
I have All the hydraulic tools if needed. I also have a fresh air vent

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
NEW fast portal gears for sale

FOR SALE:

I have a set of Von's "fast" portal gears for sale to fit a 406/416 with disc or drum brakes. I bought these to put in a 416 DoKa that I had, but since sold it. The portal ratio is 27:14 or 1.929, giving an overall ratio of 6.061 when used with a standard ring and pinion set. I paid more, but I will sell the set for $2,300 and include the shipping to the continental U.S., shipping elsewhere will be more. I might take MBU/SBU parts in trade if you have something I want or need, or make me an offer, worst thing I can do is say no.

Cheers,
Ben

Attachments

#28 · (Edited by Moderator)
All gone...

SOLD:

From '87 U1000

2 Speed PTO transmission with shafts etc... (need single clutch to replace double)

OM352 w/MB Trac manifold and Holset H1C turbo, 1184 hrs. (doing a Cummins swap)

U1000 cab, grille, bonnet... Blasted, repaired painted dark olive metallic (Limco)

LS7 steering gear

... more stuff to come and pics...

Thanks !
gb

This list is gone ,

Thanks everyone !

gb