Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
655K views 1K replies 398 participants last post by  DokaTD 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
If anyone has any Unimogs or Unimog Parts
For Sale or Wanted - post here

#30 · (Edited by Moderator)
FOR SALE:

SBU gearbox parts in excellent shape. I have an entire GB worth of parts. Let me know what you need.

C.

#31 · (Edited)
Re Posted: 1976 404.0 doka

FOR SALE:

it is a 1976 404.0 doka that you got ca registered smog exempt. the body wasn't too bad under the original fire red paint with the typical rust spots in the doors. all the glass is out but is in great condition.

Improvements

5 xm47 405 new
crawler box 2 speed
Mercedes cut double Bead lock rims 20 inch
aluminum Ron Davis radiator
air actuated locker cylinders with air switches both front and rear
yellow top Optima batteries under back seat
Plastic fuel tank under custom utility bed
interior roll cage tied into rock sliders
pertonix Ignition
to much to list

I still have all the original parts fuel tanks battery boxes original rims and tires original seats front fenders etc. I also have a lot of new rubbers for the doors I think some Windows a extra complete pertonix ignition engine cover molding and a lot more it's been a couple years since I looked through all the boxes I have
email for pics

$17,500

thank you beau moore
707 738 3088

#35 · (Edited by Moderator)
FOR SALE:

I'm thinking I need to sell off 1 or both of my see tractors. Both are projects and will need misc parts to get going. Both are missing hoods, one is missing a bucket, one is missing both doors, the other is missing 1, lots of misc small things. They were drained of all fluids so both need new fuel and water lines etc.. I believe one has 1000 hours, and the other maybe 100. I dont recall off hand.

email airbats801@hotmail.com or call me at 503 410 1915 for details. They are located in a storage lot in portland or. I'd like to get 6500 for the one with the loader bucket and 6000 for the one without. Thats quite a bit less then what I paid for them.

#41 · (Edited by Moderator)
SBU Doors - NEW

FOR SALE:
Hi Guys,

I ended up with some spare SBU doors. 2 Fronts and 1 Rear Doka. Sheetmetal only, no regulators, etc. Drop me a line if interested.

Cheers,

Scott Ingham

Attachments

#42 · (Edited)
TRUCK HAS BEEN SOLD! THANKS FOR LOOKING. 1985 U1200 with Schmidt MF3.4 plow and CASE counterweight on rear deck. Zero rust with only 13k miles. Has 24 speed transmission, Turbo motor, ROPS cab, front PTO, heated windshield and mirrors, three piece rims with conti MPT 80's with 95% tread, plus a bunch of other great options on it. Runs and drives great and in excellent overall condition! Call 585-377-7164 or email me at vonsmog@yahoo.com for more info and photos. TRUCK HAS BEEN SOLD! THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Attachments

#44 · (Edited by Moderator)
FOR SALE:

I have one underbed Jerry can holder from my 1300L I would like to offer for sale. It's the standard 1300 part that carries two cans and has a lock tab. Holder is in good shape, but needs to have one or two pieces of the flat bar straightened a touch to be perfect. I will likely do this before I ship it, but I always like full disclosure. No cans available. Lost one and the other is to rusty inside to use.

Make offer

#45 · (Edited by Moderator)
FOR SALE:
I have four 11X20 drum brake rims from 406-416. The yellow rim is near perfect, as the other three will need new paint. Put these on your disc brake truck, and add over 6" to your track! Everyone would like an extra 6"!! Price is $250 each. Three still have tires on them, and they do hold air. If you want the tires I will throw them in for FREE!!! check out my site for more parts and info.

Attachments

#48 · (Edited by Moderator)
U500 Doka Cab for SALE!!

FOR SALE:

I'm not sure how many folks on here are running UGNs but if there is interest - I am looking to make shop room!

I have a brand NEW, never mounted U500 Doka cab that I am looking to move. PM me for details... Good deal to whomever desires such a piece. Stored inside. It has 4 seats wide and matches the standard cab body lines. I believe these were originally designed for fire truck use. There are only TWO U500 fitted with these cabs in the states!!

PM or call Kyle at: (734) 272-3101

Attachments

#538 ·
Double cab U500

FOR SALE:

I'm not sure how many folks on here are running UGNs but if there is interest - I am looking to make shop room!

I have a brand NEW, never mounted U500 Doka cab that I am looking to move. PM me for details... Good deal to whomever desires such a piece. Stored inside. It has 4 seats wide and matches the standard cab body lines. I believe these were originally designed for fire truck use. There are only TWO U500 fitted with these cabs in the states!!

PM or call Kyle at: (734) 272-3101
Still available ?
looking for Unimog parts!
Regards
Rene Dusseldorp
Merex Autovertrieb GmbH

#49 · (Edited by Moderator)
1991 Mercedes UNIMOG U1550 CREW CAB 4X4

SOLD:

Have a Re-Built 1991 Mercedes UNIMOG U1550 CREW CAB 4X4 in Excellant condition. It has 132,547 original miles on a OM366 diesel engine, 8 speed manual transmission. CLAAS overdrive unit, remanufactured injection pump, New turbo, Custom Aluminum radiator with custom under the hood inter cooler. New fast axles w/CTIS ports . New Front 15k and rear 20k hydro. winches both loaded with Amsteel blue rope controlled by a wireless remote. New Koni shocks all around. Entire dashboard was rewired with autometer gauges, all fuses were replaced with circuit breakers. equiped with carrier rooftop air cond.. Power windows, door locks, heated mirrors, back up camera, led lighting, and thermopane windows in the rear cab. also has a 5000 watt inverter. !SERIOUS! Buyers Only can contact through email or by calling at 708-860-2718 between 7am - 5pm, Monday- Friday $240,000.00

Attachments

#53 · (Edited by Moderator)
Michelin XMCL 380/75R20 x 5 Pieces

FOR SALE:

I have a set of 5 Surplus XMCL Michelin Ag tires that have never been mounted. Michelin tech specs here:

MICHELIN XMCL tire, the backhoe and telescopic handler tire

380/75R20 = 42" tall, 15" wide. Needs a 20" wheel. These make great Unimog Ag tires.

$2500 for the set of 5. Will not separate. Vallejo, CA.

Attachments