Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

SBU/MBU front fender drawings

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sdo 
#1 ·
Had my front fenders stored at a buddy's garage. I was going to take them to the sheet metal shop that they use and have a new slightly wider and significantly less rusty set made.
One of his mechanics decided that they were scrap. Angry enough that I am not going to confront him, because I dislike paying lawyers. /rant off

So, does anyone have a good set of drawings of an SBU's front fender that I can give the sheetmetal guy?

Failing that, does anyone have a trashed fender that still has the mounting tabs and bottom bolt in the proper locations and orientations?

Thanks
Nate

#3 ·
lyrch, a while back i bought some of those polytech fenders( i put them on the back), i believe at sdo's recomendation. the folks at poly tech we a pleasure to deal with, and they are a good product. im sure i will have them on the front of the stock ones ever need to be replaced. kris

#5 ·
There are many other manufactures of that style of fender in poly, I went with Poly Tech as they where available locally.

Here is the best pic I have of them on my truck.

Hard to tell they are not factory.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.