Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

406.145 TUG Dash control question

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Crashmaster 
#1 ·
Below I have found a picture of a dash that is similar to mine, while searching past posts for an answer. In between the red and green light this dash has a gauge, but mine has a downward facining 3 position turn switch instead of the gauge, that goes left-center-right. I dont know what it does. The manual doesn't show it either. I can post a pic of it when I get home tonight if that would help.

chris

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
The standard answer is that be forewarned, no two Mogs, particularly after many decades and several owners are the same (after a statement like that someone is likely to jump in with a more informed answer). The quickest way to figure things out will likely be to pop the hood, if necessary move the air intake tube and whatever else may be in the way (fuse panel?), and trace the wires. Welcome to the Mog world!!!

#4 ·
my tug has the same switch, not rear wiper control as that is with the working, back-up and rotating lamp switches on the bracket above the heater box.
I nevar found any info searching this either, it's location is pretty terrible to even see, let alone trying to trace the loomed wires up there.
i'm still interested to know what it's for if anyone knows or can find it out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.