Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

CA, Long Beach

12K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ML320Rocker39 
#1 ·
I'd need a trustworthy Mercedes shop in the Long Beach area for a per-purchase inspection (my mechanic is on vacation).

I couldn't find any recommendation for that area (in which the car I'm interested in is), so maybe someone knows a good place in that area.

I have seen recommendations for places in Santa Monica - where I live, but I'm not sure if the seller agrees to travel there.

Long Beach, Torrance, or in that area.

Thanks!

#3 ·
Best service in south bay

South Bay Eurocar on Western near Sepulveda in Torrence is the best I have ever dealt with.

Mahida has been servicing my Benz since 1999. Worked on 85 300 d, 99 S class, 01 E 320, 04 S430 and when out of warranty or basic service my new S550. They are honest,very fairly priced, and I would recommend unconditionally. Tell Mahida that Rick sent you.

#5 ·
If you don’t mind driving to Whittier go see Henry’s Mercedes Benz Repair

Specializing in Mercedes, Mini & BMW

We have been serving our community & surrounding area since 1959!! We have always been family owned and operated! We take great pride in stay on top of the latest technology so that we can offer our customer the best service & repairs for their vehicles. All of our service & repairs are completed to factory/O.E.M. parts & most repair have a two year/24 month warranty. We repair all aspects of your vehicle from the simplest light bulb to the more complex diagnostics & mechanical repairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.