post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Dec 2008
Vehicle: 2005 230 Kompressor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Post CA, Santa Rosa

CK Auto Exclusive in Santa Rosa is a great shop for MB repairs. Paul Duckworth is the owner and has almost 30yrs of experience in service and repair for Mercedes Benz cars. Mercedes techs in the area bring their cars to him to work on, so he knows his stuff.

In addition, his prices are very reasonable, he is a great guy to work with, and his shop is spotless. Anyone looking for a good MB tech in No. Bay area should check out CK.

Nokiemon
2005 230 Kompressor SS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 04:31 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2010
Vehicle: '91 500SL, '92 300E, '65 Mustang
Send a message via AIM to Andrew Tang
I will also say CK auto is very good. I have been there a few times, and paul himself has worked on my car. His labor charges are about 100-110 an hour, but its worth it.
He doesnt try to rip you off, hes very knowledgable and his shop is cleaner than my bedroom!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-24-2012, 10:06 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jan 2011
Vehicle: '98 C230, '08 C300
Have been going to Smothers (now called Mercedes Benz of Santa Rosa) for past 14 years. Very satisfied with their work, and customer experience.

Recently went to CK Auto Exclusive to have front brakes replaced. Wanted ceramic pads, and dealer won't do non-MB parts. A few fellow Benz owners recommended CK. Happy with their service, too.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-17-2013, 10:01 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Nov 2002
Vehicle: 10 GLK 350 4Matic
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Craig Hammond has Hammond Autowerks in the Bennett Valley area on Montgomery near Mission. He worked for a dealership for years and is very thoughtful and attentive. He tries to keep costs down and make thoughtful recommendations. He and his wife Kathleen come highly recommended.

Mike

Now: 2010 GLK350 4Matic Then: 2003 C320 4Matic, 2006 E320 CDI, 2000 E320, 1994 E320, 1991 190E, 1985 300D, 1983 300D

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-23-2014, 09:44 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jan 2014
Vehicle: 2004 E500 Sport Wagon
CK AUTO EXCLUSIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Essman View Post
CK Auto Exclusive in Santa Rosa is a great shop for MB repairs. Paul Duckworth is the owner and has almost 30yrs of experience in service and repair for Mercedes Benz cars. Mercedes techs in the area bring their cars to him to work on, so he knows his stuff.

In addition, his prices are very reasonable, he is a great guy to work with, and his shop is spotless. Anyone looking for a good MB tech in No. Bay area should check out CK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Tang View Post
I will also say CK auto is very good. I have been there a few times, and paul himself has worked on my car. His labor charges are about 100-110 an hour, but its worth it.
He doesnt try to rip you off, hes very knowledgable and his shop is cleaner than my bedroom!
+1
CK AUTO EXCLUSIVE is the NORTH BAY's Best INDY Mercedes Benz shop.
Paul actually knows more about MB cars than the dealership, he studies up on the newest technical advances the Motor co. is doing to the 2015 models already.
He is also the only INDY to purchase the $28K Mercedes Benz CPU, and gets weekly software updates for the MB models.
it is true...when the dealer can't figure out the issue... they sneek it over to CK. you know what happens next, that customer stops going the dealer and goes to CK Auto Exclusive
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Recommended Repair Shops > U.S. - West

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in