Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

FL, Palm Beach

17K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  HJ47 
#1 ·
When I moved back home to Florida, I searched for the hard-to-find amazing mechanic as I have three Mercedes vehicles both diesel and gas. I found a PRIMO mechanic who is from Scotland and UK TRAINED. He is superb with all Mercedes of any age as well as other fine European vehices. If I chose to do some work myself, Andrew is very helpful in answering any of my mechanical questions. You will feel very confident with this competent and talented SCOT located just north of West Palm Beach.

Matheson European Motor Works
1352 S Killian Dr
Lake Park, FL 33403
(561) 845-5222

A grateful client,
Anita Revell
1998 SL500
1996 SL320 (soon For Sale)
1986 300SDL
usna2004@hotmail.com

#2 ·
West Palm Beach Mechanic Eurotech

A big shout out to Dezi Nagi, the owner of Eurotech in West palm Beach. I took my 86 560 SEL in for a valve job. They also fixed a leaking caliper, new water pump and ac compressor. He had just done one on a 420 SEL and showed me the work. They have an 8 bay garage and it was an all Mercedes shop. They were happy to let me supply my own parts where necessary and welcomed me into the shop whenever i stopped by to see the progress. They definitely know the W126. Pricey but good competent work. Both are former mechanics from our local MB dealer.

Eurotech
c/o Dezi Nagi
2354 N. Military Trail #212
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
561-686-1896

#7 ·
Eurotech has done multiple repairs to my 560SEL including valve job,AC compressor, water pump, all new vacuum hoses, new fuel pumps, brakes etc. I offered to replace my transmission but they felt it only needed a slight adjustment when they easily could have told me it was shot and needed a rebuild. They let me bring parts if I need to. Both owners are former Dealer trained mechanics. They have an 8 bay garage that is full of Mercedes. Their shop rate is $90/hr which is not cheap but not the most expensive. I do not know what problem the one writer refers to as there are no specifics. I can only give you my experience which was good quality work at a fair price. I have owned many cars and dealt with many shops in town but if I had a Mercedes in the West Palm Beach area I would take it to them.

#8 ·
Thanks so much for the detailed response! I don't think I could have asked for a better recommendation. I'll definitely go over there right away just to introduce myself, maybe get a check up on the vehicle, and just see what they're like. Let me know if you want me to drop your name!

#9 ·
EuroTech....Delray Beach

Roger is top notch and I strongly recommend his shop to everyone in the area. I recently had him fix the ABC system on my S600 and not only was it done in a timely manner, but he saved me a ton over what the dealership wanted to do the same job.

#10 ·
Boca-Star Services and Repairs, Inc-Boca Raton, FL

Sam runs a one man operation (w/occasion help for heavy lifting) and does all the work himself. Thorough and knowledgeable, better value than Palm Beach Mercedes (who lost my business over a dumb battery). Kept my car inside overnight, and diagnosed and fixed CEL two different times quickly and easily. KNOWS these cars and is an impressive tech with 19 years at the dealership. Found him by accident while on business in area, and struck up a conversation easily. I told him I was satisfied with MB Palm Beach, but he took my information regardless and kept in touch. Now he is my independent and I am happy.

99 NW 7th St
Boca Raton, FL 33432
561-237-5700

#11 ·
Boca-Star Services & Repairs

Now he is my independent and I am happy.

99 NW 7th St
Boca Raton, FL 33432
561-237-5700
Thanks to this great recommendation, I drove 30 minutes to see Sam today and was thoroughly impressed by his professionalism and attention to detail.

I own a 2003 high mileage CLK, it's critical for me to have a tech that I can trust. From my conversations with Sam and the way I saw him personally taking care of my car, I can say this is the guy!... I've tried several shops over the past 3 years and none have provided the kind of service and insight that gave me the confidence and trust to say, this is the guy!
Sam was under the car, under the hood and in the trunk, he showed me everything and then prioritized the repairs, so they can be scheduled as needed. He uses MB parts, which he gets wholesale "I trust that MB used the best parts, why should I change that" he said. If you're anywhere in S. Florida he's worth the drive.
Try out the oil change special Limited Time Special Offers - Boca-Star Services & Repairs, Inc.

Boca-Star Services & Repairs
99 NW 7th St, Boca Raton, FL 33432
561-237-5700

Boca-Star Services & Repairs, Inc. - HOME

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.