(Thread Starter)
IL, Plainfield

Fluid Motorunion
11965 South Aero Dr. Unit A
Plainfield, IL
Phone 815 230 2900
fax 815 230 2710
email: fluidmotorunion@gmail

I would like to highly recommend this shop as in is not easy to find good car mechanic place this days. It was my second experience with the crew from Fluid. What I really appreciate is the fact that they apreciate their client and are flexible to your needs and honest first of all. First time I requested to get the car repair done asap and it was done accordingly (BTW I got it done about $600 cheaper then other place estimated), this time I could wait a bit so guys took their time to diagnose the issue step by step according to my wish. This shop dont just throw the expensive parts in your car. They investigate what is wrong and than fix the issue. Not to mention they are featured on MPower magazin, designed their own exhaust for Lamborghini (which I seen in front of their shop), produce oil cooler for MB and other custom parts. Before I lived close by but recently I moved 40 miles away but I still drive this distance to get my car fix there as it is well worth it. There is also motorcycle mechanic if you wish. Dyno tuning is available and you can watch movies or play games on Xbox if you wish while you wait. I also did a lot of update via e-mail with Marilynn during the process which was really super convinient during the progress of repair. Mention that you are from this forum and experience all the best service around by yourself
Special thanks for OJ who took the time to explain me in details whats up with my issue. Way to go guys. Look up their shop online and you will see yourself

Last edited by burbur; 10-24-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Recommended Repair Shops > U.S. - Midwest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: