VA, Alexandria - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Oct 2008
Vehicle: 1993 MB300e - 117kmiles and going... 1972 VW Beetle 1302S US Version - in storage back in PH
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Smile VA, Alexandria

Hi,

I've been around lurking for quite sometime in this forum. Reading and researching different techs/aesthetics stuffs on how to maintain and or restore our favorite car brand.

I have a '93 300e for two years now (with 117+++ miles) and I may say that after driving a mercedes-benz I think it will take me a long time to consider, buy and drive other brands.

Anyways, so much for that. Eveidently, my car is getting old and may need some help/repairs here and there. Just like any other enthusiasts I am concious and cautious to just go to any shop arround. Tha is because of two reasons, one is the cost of repairs and two the manner and expertise in doing so.

Then I stumbled upon these indipendent mercedes benz shops near my place and would like to know if any of you guys are familiar or have had experience bringing your beloved cars to them.

There is Don Allen Servicenter and Benz Elite Automotive in Eisenhower St. and JCP Motors in Vine St. all of which are located in Alexandria VA. I have a vague info on all of them but then again would like to gather an actual comment from you guys?

...and hopefully find my "friendly mercedes-benz neighborhood shop"

Thank you in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-24-2011, 12:54 PM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Jul 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Love Don Allen

I have been going to Don Allen on Eisenhauer for years. He serviced my Volvo and when it died I bought his daughter's e320 wagon. They are so honest, friendly, knowledgable and make service extremely easy.

Their shop is right next to the Van Dorn Metro. I now live an hour away and will gladly drive up for an oil change or a full service. I have never had a mechanic I liked and trusted this much. They are wonderful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Recommended Repair Shops > U.S. - East

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in