Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PART OUT: 1995 CL600/S600 Coupe C140/W140

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  edfreeman 
#1 ·
I'm parting out a 1995 W140/C140 S600 Coupe with 120,000km. The car was in good condition but I've stripped the entire car of the parts and sent the frame to the junk yard.

The car is black on black/grey (body is black, interior is black with grey two tone seats and side cards)

I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Payment: Western Union or Interac E-Transfer for Canadians
Shipping: I assume majority of people buying parts from me will be from the states so just fyi, IF you are buying a heavy or large item, Greyhound offers affordable shipping to the states. Bicycle boxes are also a cheap alternative.
Contact: My Benzworld inbox gets full very fast so if you try to message me and my inbox is full, please email me at 97cl600@gmail.com with inquires or text my free international number (647) 694 - 9109

Pictures/Video: I have uploaded a video of the car and whats left of it just as proof and the condition, in the video the car is already been stripped of everything. All parts that came off the car are in immaculate condition, I am not just saying that to sell the parts, I really do mean it as an enthusiast of the C140 Chassis.

Please click the following link to view photos/video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6YSupfiemvgT0RhZXRDU3dKUXM

SPECIAL ITEM:
-I have a brand new W140 S-Class Front Bumper with grills and tow hook, never painted and comes with the foam inserts

NOT AVAILABLE:
-Engine
-Transmission
-Any piping beneath the car
-Steering Wheel
-Hood
-Wheels

AVAILABLE
-Everything inside the interior
-Taillights
-Headlights
-Sun Visors
-Interior rear side paneling
-Interior rear side wood
-Rear Seats
-Rear windows
-Complete Doors
-Rear view mirror
-Side mirror glass
-Glove box Front
-Storage compartment rear
-Front storage compartment
-Wood for rear and front storage compartment
-Coolant Tank
-Charcoal Filter/Motor
-All engine bay parts
-Exterior trim pieces (rubber, metal molding from A to C pillar)
-And a lot more stuff, just send my a photo or a detailed description of the part you are looking for and I'll go see if I have it

See less See more
#6 ·
I'm parting out a 1995 W140/C140 S600 Coupe with 120,000km. The car was in good condition but I've stripped the entire car of the parts and sent the frame to the junk yard.

The car is black on black/grey (body is black, interior is black with grey two tone seats and side cards)

I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Payment: Western Union or Interac E-Transfer for Canadians
Shipping: I assume majority of people buying parts from me will be from the states so just fyi, IF you are buying a heavy or large item, Greyhound offers affordable shipping to the states. Bicycle boxes are also a cheap alternative.
Contact: My Benzworld inbox gets full very fast so if you try to message me and my inbox is full, please email me at 97cl600@gmail.com with inquires or text my free international number (647) 694 - 9109

Pictures/Video: I have uploaded a video of the car and whats left of it just as proof and the condition, in the video the car is already been stripped of everything. All parts that came off the car are in immaculate condition, I am not just saying that to sell the parts, I really do mean it as an enthusiast of the C140 Chassis.

Please click the following link to view photos/video: File_000.mov

SPECIAL ITEM:
-I have a brand new W140 S-Class Front Bumper with grills and tow hook, never painted and comes with the foam inserts

NOT AVAILABLE:
-Engine
-Transmission
-Any piping beneath the car
-Steering Wheel
-Hood
-Wheels

AVAILABLE
-Everything inside the interior
-Taillights
-Headlights
-Sun Visors
-Interior rear side paneling
-Interior rear side wood
-Rear Seats
-Rear windows
-Complete Doors
-Rear view mirror
-Side mirror glass
-Glove box Front
-Storage compartment rear
-Front storage compartment
-Wood for rear and front storage compartment
-Coolant Tank
-Charcoal Filter/Motor
-All engine bay parts
-Exterior trim pieces (rubber, metal molding from A to C pillar)
-And a lot more stuff, just send my a photo or a detailed description of the part you are looking for and I'll go see if I have it
So you have the engine wiring harness

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.