Not open for further replies.

FS: 1995 C220 67K miles mint

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Patman1 
#1 ·
1995 Mercedes-Benz C220
VIN: WDBHA22E7SF174926
67.5K miles
$5900 OBO
Florida car – no rust, corrosion. It appears that no pets, smoke, etc, have ever been in this car. Just as clean underneath as is the paint, interior, etc. Obviously has rarely if ever been driven in salty conditions.
I purchased this car earlier this year with the idea to have it as a spare car to use locally and for trips out to the Eastern Shore of Md. Our circumstances have changed, so we no longer need the car.
I have done a number of service items to update the car since I bought it with the idea of having it for a while.

Within the last 1000 miles:
-Oil change with factory-recommended Mobil 1 Synthetic 0w-40 European formula and Mercedes filter
-Rear differential service with Lucas full synthetic gear lube
-New engine mounts and transmission mount
-new spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter, cabin filtration filter (when I changed the fuel filter, it was clear that the original cosmoline corrosion protectant was still on the filter and fuel pump – remarkable after 22 years, another indication car hasn’t been in northern weather conditions)
-new Michelin Premier A/S tires with full Costco warranty and free lifetime rotation/balancing
-new battery with 3-year warranty from Advance Auto

The serpentine belt and tensioner appear fairly new, an expensive replacement item that has already been taken care of
The original manuals, first aid kid, maintenance booklet, spare tire, tools, and jack all are present. The maintenance booklet is stamped a few times from a M-B service center in Ormond Beach, FL. There are a number of other records noted on the Carfax. From the way the car runs/drives, it’s clear to me as a four-time older Mercedes owner that it was regularly and properly serviced.

Windows are slightly tinted which has kept the interior in virtually as new condition without sun damage. No rips, stains. The wood trim shows no scratching or clouding, a sign of light use and garage storage, and a rare and nice bonus in a car this age.
Exterior shows a very good gloss with only a few superficial nicks and scratches. Carfax shows no damage, accidents, flooding, etc.
Features: power windows, locks, cruise, auto climate control, aftermarket CD player with aux input, power mirrors, dual air bags, anti lock brakes, sunroof. Everything works with the exception of the cruise and the power antenna.
All in all, a lightly used, honest, clean, safe, and bulletproof Mercedes-Benz from the era before they became overly complicated and electronically difficult.
Pictures:
https://1995mbenzc220.shutterfly.com/pictures

THANKS FOR LOOKING! Call Sam: 410 924 0526. Car lives in a garage in NW DC.

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.