Up for sale is my husbands baby- a Sapphire Gray Metallic C63 AMG. He Bought her back on June 2014 with 5684 miles. She currently has 14275 miles. Looks and rides like brand new. She was not my daily driver so she is in immaculate condition.
No accidents, never seen children, inside still smells like new.
She has most of the options from the factory including:
Multimedia Package (NAV, Harman Kardon Sound System etc.)
Limited Slip Diff
Porcelain/Black Two Tone Nappa Leather Package
Driver Assistance Package
Rear View Camera
I also added the following parts to personalize it more:
-Extended Warranty thru Mercury (Exp: June 2019/60,000 miles)
-Volk Racing TE37 Time Attacks
Michelin PSS 245/40/19 (F) (~7k miles)
Michelin PSS 275/30/19 (R) (~7k miles)
5 x 112 bolt pattern
Fronts: 8.5 x 19, offset 45, bore is hubcentric.
Rears: 9.5 x 19, offset 50, bore is hubcentric.
Each wheel is 19.xx lbs.
Volk center caps, TPMS and black lugs
- Eurocharged V5 Tune + The MyGenius Handheld Tuner (425whp, 386wtq)
- Mike's H pipe with OEM AMG mufflers. She sounds great! (removed secondary cat and resonator,Maintained the AMG bark)
- H&R Springs (not installed on the car)
- OEM 507 grill painted to ALL black
- AP Carbon Fiber Front Lip
- R & W Carbon Fiber trunk spoiler
- R & W Carbon Fiber Big Fin Diffuser
- R & W Carbon Fiber Rear bumper extensions
- Suvneer Carbon Fiber Side Skirt Extensions
- %20 Tint all around
- Taillight overlays
- Brand New OEM bumper with NO License Plate(had to purchase a brand new bumper to accomplish this)
- OEW Wheels and tires with ~7500 miles
- All maintenance was done at Autometrics Performance Shop
NEVER did burnouts
Official ad on autotrader: http://m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sal...ngId=439475124