This is one of my several project cars, professional tuned Supercharged 5.4L.
I am the second owner and purchased at 17K in 2003
I have the full carfax and the MB detailed repair record. ALL work done at local Mercedes dealer in Austin.
I have listed on ebay and austin, tx craigslist
I want the car to someone that will enjoy the power and take care of her. Offers welcome.
I have a car lift and we can look all around.
- 2002 CLK 55 AMG Supercharged.
- Dynoed at 475HP
- Always garage kept, and parked in covered garage at work.
- This car can talk to you, dial for you, turn on the windshild wipers for you. Everything high-end cars of 2016 can do plus more. You can have all of this at a fraction of the price!
- This car has been in the rain maybe 10 times in its life. I have many more pics if you wish to see.
- All maintenance performed at Austin Mercedes, as have all repairs. I have flushed the trans, brakes, radiator, power steering and rear-end at 65K. Mercedes said I did not need to touch until 120K. The engine holds 10 quarts, and they call for a change at 10K intervals. I changed every 10 months or 6500 miles.
- CarFax run last week that I can send to you. See pics
- Mercedes vehicle repair sheet from Austin Mercedes. See pics.
- Brand new tires all around. Recent disks and pads on the front, pads on the rear.
This is a perfect car at a fraction of the price. You can easily get 300K miles out of the rock hard 5.4L hand built AMG engine. Easy to find parts and repairs are not expensive with these engine models.
- Key items most all Mercedes typically need replaced at 60-70K miles.
- Rear Engine Seal - done
- AMG Front Brake Disks and Pads -done
- High Pressure AC Hose -done
- Liquid Filled Engine Mounts -done
- 88K pampered daily driver miles on sunny days.