Selling my beloved 2001 W210 E320 4Matic Wagon. It's a two owner car, single family owned for over 10 years since 32K miles. I have driven it primarily for the past four years/45K. It has been a fantastic car, but it's time for me to move onto something new.
- 118K miles
- Two owners, current ownership 10+ years
- Connecticut car (only one Michigan winter)
- **FULL SERVICE HISTORY since 32K miles**. Very well maintained vehicle.
- 4MATIC AWD. Unstoppable in the snow.
- E1 + E2 packages. Includes xenon headlights, headlight washers, rain sensing wipers, moonroof, Bose premium sound. Stickered at $56K in 2000, original window sticker included (over 75K in 2016 money).
- Aftermarket JVC headunit installed with Bluetooth/USB/CD/Aux capability. Hands-free capability with an external microphone installed.
- 7 passenger capability (rear jump seats in trunk)
- 82 cu. feet of cargo space with all seats down- about on-par with what a 2017 Toyota Highlander.
A few notable issues:
- The car currently needs rear control arm bushings. The car feels fine around town, but there is a noticeable shimmy in the rear at about 55-60 MPH.
- There is some slight damage to the front right fender. Damage is only cosmetic, as the lights/headlight washers still work.
- Car is due for new spark plugs/valve cover gaskets/oil filter service. All the parts will be included in the purchase- had to leave MI and never had the chance to install them.
- Not really an issue, but an engine oil level warning will sometimes appear. It is a faulty sensor that I have been told to ignore by several mechanics and has never caused any mechanical fault with the car.
Asking $3850 OBO. I would love to keep it, but it doesn't make sense for my current situation. You won't find another fully documented, low mileage W210 wagon for this money. I would really like to see it go to a good home.