BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Mar 2015
Vehicle: 2013 C63 AMG (W204)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FORGESTAR CF-10 wheels and PSS Tires 4-SALE

Hi to all,

I am sadly the previous owner of a brilliant and immaculate C63 AMG (W204) sedan. The ONLY reason I sold it was so I could have a car to autocross with. The C63 was just such a perfect car, and even though I had installed an X-Pel clear bra I just didn't want to submit it to that sort of treatment. So I sold it and recently purchased a 2016 GT350.

So with that, I have a number of parts I have not sold, and would like to offer them to forum members here. I have sold many of the parts on a different forum, however I had totally forgotten this forum existed.

I have several items I will throw into the mix with this particular listing. I have an immaculate set of Forgestar CF10 wheels. They are 19x8.5 fronts and 19x10 for the rears. The Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires are 245-35/19 fronts and 265-30/19 rears. They are in immaculate condition as well and only have about 4k miles on them. These were made by Forgestar and specifically for the C63. They fit perfectly and never rubbed or scraped.

Included with the wheels and tires are two sets of black lug bolts as well as a set of RE-Guard wheel locks. I am also going to include a new set of Husky Weather Beater floor mats, and several badges as well. Some of the badges are unused, and others I have plasti-dipped in matte black. There are at least two hood badges that are brand new along with various other badges.

I am asking $2000 plus shipping for the entire package. I have photos as well, so anyone interested please email me at '' and I will send photos.

These wheels are a satin finish and not gloss. I can also include images of the wheels on the car before they were removed. They are now in my garage and protected. The car was always parked in the garage. The wheels alone were over $1700, and the tires along with brand new tire pressure sensors were over $1000.

I also have a like new Covercraft NOAH car cover that has only been on the car a handful of times. It was only used in the garage as my car was not a daily driver. It is immaculate, and I purchased it for $250. I will consider all offers. I also have a set of Morimoto HID headlamp kit I will include with the car cover. The HID kit was only used for a short amount of time, and it works perfectly. I am sure there are other parts I have not included, and I will add them as I find them. I will consider all reasonable offers. Thank you for your interest and enjoy your awesome cars.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 11:55 PM
Sith Lord
Date registered: Sep 2009
Vehicle: 72 280SE 88 560SEC 92 E500 6.0 95 SL320 14 GLK350
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Welcome to the handy forum.

Please complete your profile with your location; adding photos will get you a better response, and be prepared to be asked about the offset on those wheels.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: