2005 E320 CDI Tectite Grey/Ash Leather interior in great condition, and with relatively low 110,000 miles. I purchased this with ~70k miles on it and some remaining life on a CPO warranty, which I extended. Since then it has been primarily driven freeway to and from work and some long distance rides.
- Never smoked in
- Aux-in in the glovebox (I'll give you the Bluetooth adapter I use with my iPhone)
- In-dash cd-changer
- Power roof
- Power trunk
- Winter package
- Tinted windows and sunshade
- ~30 MPG average, closer to 40 on the freeway, faster than most cars in it's class
It's had substantial maintenance/upkeep done to repair many major components, so you are set for quite some time on the big stuff. The list isn't exhaustive, just some that I think are pricey - most were done under a CPO/Extended CPO warranty. Also, I'm summarizing, I can provide all documentation for the specific details.
- All standard scheduled/recommended MB services
- New tires, Conti's, ~2 years old
- Air bag wiring harness
- SBC hydraulic unit
- Control Unit
- Engine mounts
- Actuator motor and wiring harness for trunk
- Glow plugs
- Power steering pump
- Front suspension (Springs, ball joints, stabilizer bar pivot bushings, bearings, control arm)
- Cabin fan blower motor
- Front Discs and Pads
- Intake manifold
- Coolant thermostat
- Passenger mirror motor
- Both batteries
- Cabin air filter, fuel filter, oil filter, V-belt
I get it detailed yearly, and store it in a covered garage (not heated). It's mostly freeway driving and some leisurely suburban driving. The car runs and performs beautifully. There aren't any significant flaws beyond minor wear, but the driver side seat material is cracking a bit and a few of the interior wood panels have some hairline cracks in them. Most of the interior has hardly been used. Clean title, owned outright.
I'm located in Milwaukee, WI and would love to show it to you, and let you take a test drive if you can make it. I'd be willing to drive a bit if that helps. More photos to come.