BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Oct 2014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
FS 1994 w124 Sedan
It has come time for me to part with my trusted Mercedes-Benz, which I have used very reliably to commute to work and do errands every day, anywhere I need to go. This is a 1994 Mercedes E320 sedan in black (code 040) over grey leather (the real thing) and Zebrano wood trim (also the real thing). The car has all the standard feature: power windows, mirrors (both of them), door locks, seats (including front and rear head restraints), and a tilt-sliding sunroof, Automatic climate control, and headlight washer-wipers. Everything works without issues. Asking $2500obo
This car is fitted with the 3.2L DOHC inline 6 good for 228 hp, and a 4-speed automatic. I routinely get about 20-21 mpg in town and about 30-32 on the freeway.
This car has a ton of DOCUMENTED service from not only myself, but also its previous owner, dating back to 1999. Within the last 6 months:
- engine oil change and differential oil change
- new cone air cleaner (original air box is included with sale)
- New Battery
- New Tires
- Two New Keys from Dealer (total of 4 included)
- New blower regulator (these like to go on these cars)
- New relays (combination, fuel regulator)
- New fuses
- New ignition coils and spark plugs
In the last couple years:
- New transmission
- New head gasket (these also like to go on these motors)
- New wiring Harness (it's a 1994, so right smack in the middle of that wiring harness scandal)
- Regular service (battery, tires, oils etc)
The car has 201k mi and is a GREAT commuter car, first car or extra car for when your toys stay inside. This car is not perfect - with 201k mi, it does have scratches on the paint, there is a stain on the rear seat bench (looks to be a pen which exploded) and the headliner is a little loose.
I have owned a good amount of Mercedes and like to think I know them pretty well. This car especially, is not costly to own, and definitely NOT more so than any Toyota, Honda, Chevy, Ford or Nissan. No need for Dealer computer diagnosis, and most all parts are available from Auto Parts Stores or from ebay. It is definitely a car for a shade-tree mechanic.
The car is located in Jacksonville Florida and has a clean Virginia title. Call or text with any questions you have. 7579357436
Tried to upload pictures but the site can't resize the photos?