Located in Chanhassen, MN
2005 Mercedes Benz E320 CDI
2005 E320 CDI
3.2L in-line 6 diesel (201 hp, 369 lb-ft torque)
Brilliant Silver with Ash Leather interior
5 spd automatic transmission
I purchased this car from the original owner in the fall of 2010 after a nationwide search for a great condition W211 E320 CDI, as I wanted a diesel for reliability and fuel economy. I traveled to Traverse City, MI to make the purchase from the original owners. The car had not seen a winter as they lived in Indian Wells, CA during the winters, which was another reason I purchased this car.
I have used this car as a daily driver since purchase, aside from the past 3 winters, where I did not drive it and drove my Jeep instead. I have sold my Jeep in Dec and have daily driven this car since, currently equipped with General Altimax winter tires.
As you can see below, I maintained this car with the intention to keep it forever. Using only the finest MB approved oils (Mobil 1 Formula M 5W40 and Total Quartz 5W40) and followed all maintenance schedules either doing the work myself, Imola Motorsports, or Stellar Autoworks maintain this vehicle.
• Additional factory add ons: 744 (brilliant silver), 834 (ash leather), 401 (ventilated heated/cooled seats), 324 (sunroof package with rear window shades and power rear sunshade), 325 (folding rear seat package)
• OEM Mercedes Benz 2 piece BBS 17" wheels with Hankook Ventus V12 evo tires, 1 season remaining
• OEM 16" wheels on General Altimax winter tires
• Full 3M Venture Shield front end clear bra system
• 54k: thermostat replaced
• 59k: serpentine belt and water pump replaced
• 60k: transmission fluid and filter replaced, along with rear diff fluid
• 74k: glow plugs replaced
• 75k: new fuel filter
• 99k: new heater control valve
• 103k: new brake pads and rotors on all four corners.
• 105k: new fuel filter
• 110k: transmission fluid and filter replaced, along with rear diff fluid
• 120K: upper and lower ball joints replaced
• 130k: new fuel filter and intercooler seals
• 130K: new glow plug controller
• 133k: front left thrust arm replaced
• 133k: full alignment
• Every 7-10k miles, oil changed with approved Mercedes Benz 5W40 full synthetic