Up for sale is your opportunity to own a refurbished Surf Blue (900G) on shadow blue 1984 300TD
wagon (VIN: WDBAB93A6EF007979) with a 4-speed automatic transmission. Every component is in good working order, every feature works (door locks, air conditioning, self-leveling suspension, cruise control), and the car is mechanically sound (engine, transmission, tires, brakes, suspension, etc.).
- OM617 5-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine
- Automatic 4-speed transmission
- Automatic climate control
- Power windows
- Power antenna and original Becker Grand Prix cassette stereo system
- MB Tex interior in very good shape for its age and seat springs are in excellent condition
- 900G Surf Blue paint in excellent condition. No rust, paint failure, or damage.
-Re-conditioned 14" bundt aluminum alloy rims with new Michelin Defender all-season radial tires.
- Second row headrests at all 3 positions
- Third row jump seat, belts, and hardware are available and can be purchased separately with this sale
- Luggage/roof rack and 2 crossbars
- Manual sunroof with new OEM seals
- A/C converted to R134A and blows cold
The odometer reads 250K. With proper care and maintenance this vehicle will continue to give you enjoyment and fulfill its purpose indefinitely. A detailed spreadsheet of work performed by an ASE certified Mercedes technician as well as receipts for OEM parts for the vehicle will be made available to perspective buyers. The pictures will give you an idea of the condition of this car, but you owe it to yourself to drive it and then you will fully understand.
Asking $13,000 OBO