Date registered: Sep 2010
Vehicle: 2004 CLK500 CABRIOLET
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
FS 2004 CLK500 Cabriolet (W209) $9,500 USD
Selling my 2004 CLK500 Cabriolet... Everyone here likely knows what comes stock in this car, so I'll just highlight key points. Feel free to ask questions here or via PM.
Asking: $9,500 USD or $12,000 CAD (willing to negotiate slightly)
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
195000 (121,000 miles)
Silver Pewter Metallic
Rear-wheel drive (RWD)
Pictures and More details here listed here on Kijiji
- 4 NEW (September 2015) Toyo Tourevo LS II Tires: $1,000
- NEW Mercedes-Benz factory windshield (replaced due to crack from rock): $1,500
- Black Wind Breaker included
- E-Tested certified in August 2015
- Black Mercedes-Benz rubber floor mats
I am honest.. no scam here.
What has been replaced (all within the last 4 years), so you wont have these known MB issues to deal with
- 3 inch crack on bottom of front fender (see picture)
- Steering wheel coupling collar will be replaced before selling
- Crankshaft Position Sensor will be replaced before selling
- New MAF
- Rebuilt Torque Converter
- New Rad (no valeo issue to worry about)
- Replaced windshield due to crack from rock (MB factory replacement)
- New conductor plate
- Replaced soft-top sensors
Last edited by Adrian's1stBenz; 10-28-2015 at 01:31 PM.