W123 parts/cars R107 parts/cars other random stuff? - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Oct 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
W123 parts/cars R107 parts/cars other random stuff?

I'm in Sacramento,California. Pictures will be sent through email or smart phone.

BBS w123 front spoiler/lip/valence...with two sides for a w123 sedan 4dr. ($900)

Parting out a 1978 250 M115 4 speed car. Wrap around euro bumpers($400 each). Black cloth houndstooth looking interior in pretty good shape. Car runs and drives. (make some offers?)

280ce 1979 engine/transmission. Runs and drives and shifts, still in the car. Parting out the entire car as well. Has factory SLS suspension. So that means the engine is good for a 280te wagon as well!!! Engine alone with automatic transmission ($500)

R107 soft top mechanism complete. I have SL hard top too. (fair offer $$)

I have 150-200 carpet floor mats for w123 w116 w126 and maybe other bodies from the 1970s thru to maybe end of 1980s. inquire within. I have a lot of blue and palomino/tan colors and a little bit of black. I do have some odds and end colors like green and red/burgundy etc.,etc. Price varies if I have a set or pair or what you need.

I have a 1977 Lorinser Mercedes 280sl that is complete, engine torn apart, had head gasket problem. Has full body kit and 75,000 original kilometers. Super rare interior, recarro like seats. I have no idea what I am doing with the car, parting or selling whole. The lady signed her and her husbands name on the title and it was only in one of there names. So you would have to lien sale it or get a hold of her and her husband or know your DMV. Very rare car with Lorinser tag on the body. ($3000)

1979 280ce AMG with full documentation. A whole folder full of documentation. Car needs everything restored. There is no part of the car that does not need attention. It is a project and not running and driving but it is a running engine for sure 100%. ($2000?)

My phone number is 916 335-0708. I rather text message to answer your questions, if you are still interested lets talk. If you want to call first, that is fine. Most likely you will get my voice mail, I will call you asap. My email address is poetrynightmare@yahoo.com.

I have been on this website long enough to know that some of you will bash/hate/make things up and percieve things without asking first. Please be respectful and if you don't like the price or the item, move on. I do not know everything about any particular mercedes, but If you're not buying anything, leave the negativity at your own door step please.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: