post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-30-2015, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Feb 2010
Vehicle: 1993 400E 115k mi currently and 2007 E63 AMG White on Tan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Forgestar F14 Black 19" staggered, from W211

Hi, I live in Central California and I have a set of Forgestar F14 wheels for sale. These came off of a W211 E63 AMG and I would advise that they fit any 2wd W211. The sizes are

19x8.5 (ET 32...maybe? I didn't purchase them, not noted on wheel)

Michelin Pilot Super Sports

19x10 (ET 35...maybe? I didn't purchase them, not noted on wheel)

Michelin Pilot Super Sports

275/30/19 (tires not useable)

The color is a piano black and they will come with the carbon fiber center caps and centering ring (photo below). The wheel condition of each is very good, minimal curb rash on two of the wheels (Only rears, detailed in photos, one has a bit more than the other) The thing is I don't see any of the bare metal finish where there was a little rash (not deep enough maybe) I never have touched a curb with the wheels but the previous owner did. The fronts are clean and will come with useable tread near 50%, the rear tires are another story. One of the tries got a hole in it and is completely gone (sidewall was torn on the inside of the wheel). The rim was not damaged at all as the sidewall of the tire did a great job of protecting it (I tore the loose sidewall piece to look inside of it). The other rear tire is near 25% and I would recommend just getting new rear tires together.

I believe one of the rear rims (not the flat tire one) has a small "flat spot" that was found by a technician when I had the wheels rotated and balanced. He said its very small and nothing to worry about and he balanced it as so. I never noticed any vibration before or after the balancing of it so I imagine its not enough to notice.

These wheels are significantly lighter than the stock wheels! (I went back to the stock wheel on the car). In the rear these are 10lbs lighter each side and in the front about 5-7lbs lighter on each side. I definitely noticed a performance difference when going back to the stock wheels. The wheels don't break traction as much with the stock wheels.

New these wheels are $400 a rim so $1600 total.

I am at $1250 shipped for the entire set with tires. My shipping cost is about $200. PM me any questions you have. I am being as open as possible with the wheels and making sure they are exactly described. Photos will confirm that.

Here it is on my car (crappy cell pic)

This will be crossposted

2007 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG 60k mi. White on Tan

1993 Mercedes-Benz 400E purchased June 2009 with 69K mi *original miles* (now 115k in 2014)
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: