For sale is a clean 1988 Mercedes Benz 300TE W124 Wagon with roof racks.
The interior is very clean - 9 out of 10
Exterior has normal wear and scratches
Recent work includes
- full synthetic Mobil 1 0W-40 oil change at eCar Garage in Palo Alto
- new set of rear tires
- stereo with USB and AUX inputs
Other notes of the vehicle
- transmission has been replaced by the previous owner
- may need a tune up soon as the idle rpm is a little high sometimes
- minor oil leak at the timing cover seal - very common in these cars
- AC needs to be repaired. Last owner has it converted to R134a and provided a box of spare parts. I also have a diagram from a repair shop indicating potential repairs
- I have 4 extra wheels
- I also have two boxes worth of spare parts (second instrument cluster, window regulators, relays and others)
Please let me know if you have any questions. It's a great practical car!
$2500 or best offer. Car is located in the bay area near SFO airport.
Sorry for the stuff in the car. Organizing the car today.
Will accept reasonable offers