BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Dec 2014
Vehicle: 1992 300SL
Location: U.S. Ohio, Cincinnati
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Selling my 1992 300SL
Diamond White Pearl
I've been working on this car for over a year and had a blast doing it. But, it's time to move on to another project car.
Like any rebuild you never expect to get as much as you've put in it. This one will be no exception to that rule.
I have over $10,000 in upgrades and replacement parts since purchasing the car over a year ago. This doesn't include the cost of the car itself
I've listed the work done to the car below. I know you will all understand that these changes were significant
Interior and Exterior
1. New Paint. (used 2014 Mercedes Diamond White Pearl)
2. New Convertible Top
3. Repaired all interior set issues.
5. New Mercedes Trunk badge
6. All exterior bulbs replaced
7. Most cylinders have been replaced (none are leaking)
8. New Convertible Top Module
9. Interior gauges converted to LED
10. Chrome Rings added to all gauges
11. New Light Switch Module and Knob
Engine Work Completed.
1. New Fuel Distribution System (lambda)
2. New distributor
3. New Spark Plugs
4. New Spark Plug Wires
5. New Fuel Injectors
6. New Engine Temp Control
7. New Thermostat
8. New Serpentine Belt
9. New Coolant Expansion Tank and cap
10. New Coolant Hoses
11. All fuses replaced with cooper
12. New Heat Pad installed on Hood
Plus many many other items. Just too many to list..
I have all receipts and can provide them upon request.
Leave me a private message if you would like to see more pictures of it or would like more details.