Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB 124 parts

505 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  budgolf 
#1 ·
Hi guys. I just picked up an awesome 300te but need a few things. Looking for accumulators for the self leveling system right now. And in the engine bay, in the back their is a piece of brown foam, attached to plastic that goes under the wiper. Anyone have one of those in good shape?

#2 ·
You're going to want to replace the accumulator spheres with new parts man, used stuff is hit or miss and the replacement is kind of a pain in the ass. If you're going to do it, might as well do it with new parts.

You can get some from autohausaz.com / ecstuning / rockauto , amongst others.

#3 ·
I have a set of used sls cells, but I agree with bsmuwk using used cells is a complete lottery.

Its a bear of a job, especially first time, the hardest part is getting the lines that run from the level valve to the cells in and out, especially getting them back in.

If the car is a keeper, lower the diff at the same time and renew the diff bushings as well. With the diff dropped you'll have more room and it makes the passenger side, the harder side easier.

Do you have a part number for the foam firewall piece, there were several different ones.

#4 ·
After searching here on the forum, I agree with you guys. Those accumulators definitely have a shelf life and it wouldn't make much sense to put a questionable part in. I'll look tonight and see if I can find a part number for the foam divider. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.