I am down to the following parts leftover from this parts car, and I've boxed most of them up and put them on ebay for best offer.
- box of 1975 240d engine related stuff: intake and exhaust manifolds, camshaft with towers, valve cover, air filter housing, crap fog lights,
- upper center console (black very good condition)
- lower center console (black very good condition)
- interior windshield moldings
- and finally the complete manual trans conversion that I'm finally willing to split up: pedal cluster, engine flange / adapter plate, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, bell housing, 4-speed transmission with mechanical speedo cable, 4-speed shifter, instrument cluster, radiator (with no trans cooler connections), fan shroud, and front half of drive shaft including universal joint.
The manual trans bits aren't too bad to have around, but all that w114/115 specific stuff I want gone ASAP. It has no value to me as I never plan to own a w114/115 again. So... Fire sale pricing. Cover my trouble to box the stuff up and ship, or cover my time to stand in the driveway and shoot the breeze with you if coming to pickup locally.