post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-11-2015, 02:19 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: May 2015
Vehicle: 2006 G55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
G Class Trim Swap? (Interior/W463)

I am posting to see if any local (to me - Phoenix, AZ) G-Class owners might be interested in swapping interior trim?

I purchased my 2006 G55 last fall, and the previous owner had it outfitted with Piano Black trim. I have owned the truck for 8 months now, and I still feel I might prefer the more common wood trim. Given the costs and difficulties associated with sourcing new or even replacement interior wood trim, I thought to see if anyone might like to have the Piano Black in their G. I got this idea after seeing it commonly on another forum for another vehicle I own. I haven't seen it proposed in any of the G-Class Forums I read regularly, but I figure the worst that could happen would be to make contact with other local G-Owners with whom local experiences can be shared.

At this point, I am just putting out the feelers. I would not expect anyone to commit to anything initially. However, if you are in or near to Phoenix, and if you are interested in discussing swapping the trim, please do contact me via email or PM.

Thanks for considering,
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: