1973 450SL.... SOLD!
I believe it is going to France.
I feel better now that I have gotten rid of at least half (5) of all the MB I've owned in the last 4+ years (10).
- 1st arrival, 1st gone: 1973 450sl (black w red int.) --> Germany
- 8th arrival, 2nd gone: 1979 280sl (brown w mushroom int.) --> jn74sl
- 7th "arrival", 3rd gone: 1972 350sl 4.5 (tan w black int.) --> parted
- 4th arrival, 4th gone: 1971 250 sedan (white w blue int) --> "Sam the (w114) man"
- 9th arrival, 5th gone: 1973 450sl (blue w red int.) --> France
- 2nd arrival: 1978 450SLC 5.0 custom convertible (silver-blue w blue)
- 3rd arrival: 280slc 4-speed (blue w gray int)
- 5th arrival: 1970 250c (blue w blue)
- 6th arrival: 1972 250c (black w white)
- 10th to arrive: ???
Anyone want to buy any of these (other than the SLC Convertible)?