BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Sep 2012
Vehicle: 2014 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Location: Denver, CO
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
F/S: 2014 ML350 4Matic, 10k Miles, $61.5k MSRP, $46,990, 7 Yr./75k Warranty
Purchased brand new a year ago from Mercedes-Benz of Westminster (Colorado). VERY well equipped with premium features, unlike many other "plain-Janes" out there. Excellent condition.
- Adult owned, no children, no pets, garaged every night and weekends.
- 'Service A' just completed last month at M-B of Westminster (have receipt to prove)
- Never wrecked, clean CarFax
- Original retail price: $61,525
- 10,300 Miles (primarily easy highway cruising miles to Texas and New Mexico)
- Black exterior, black M-B tex interior (excellent condition)
- 4Matic all-wheel-drive
- Eucalyptus wood trim
- P1 package
- Lighting package
- harman/kardon LOGIC7 surround sound
- Lane tracking package (blind spot and lane monitoring)
- Keyless-GO (push button start, keyless access to all doors and trunk)
- Multi-color ambient lighting w/illuminated "Mercedes-Benz" door sills
- Brushed aluminum running boards with factory illumination kit
- Factory trailer hitch (never used)
- Accessory chrome package
- Rear seat entertainment pre-wiring
- Professionally tinted front two windows (to match factory tinted rears)
- Factory 4 Year, 50,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty good through 1/1/2018.
- We fully extended the warranty through M-B to 7 Years, 75,000 Miles (1/1/2021). If you'd like this extended coverage add $2,090, exactly what we paid. You may use any M-B dealer in the country, $0 deductible. If you don't want this no problem, it is fully refundable to us.
Nothing wrong with this very well equipped ML. Selling as the vehicle is too large for our needs, downsizing to a wagon.
Email for more info or for my phone number.