BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: May 2008
Vehicle: 2012 C350 Sport
Location: Hot as Hell, AZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FS: Used 19x8.5/19x9.5 Madrus Mannheim Wheels for W203 and other Various W203 items
Hi guys, I've never been an active poster on the boards, just more a reader/follower. To make a long story short, I got into a rollover accident in my C230K SS (RIP) and have some stuff to clear out of my garage. None of these items were installed on my car at the time of the accident, hence my desire to sell them now. Make me any reasonable offer and the stuff is yours. I'm located in Tucson, so it may make more sense for Tucson/Phoenix peeps to buy this stuff.
1) Mandrus Mannheims (19x8.5/19x9.5 ) in Gunmetal. Front tires may be serviceable, but rears definitely need replacing. That's why these weren't on my car at the time of the accident. Absolutely no curb rash. Just minor knicks from daily driving. Nothing major. Don't have pics on my computer here, but will post them as soon as I get a chance. $500 OBO.
2) MRR GT1's (19x8.5/19x9.5) in Black. I have 4 front wheels (19x8.5) and 2 rears (19x9.5). 4 or 5 of the wheels have some sort of curb rash (dozed off for a sec driving home one night and kissed the median). Rims aren't bent at all. Lips are just dinged up. Pics to come. $150 OBO
3) 2005+ OEM Mirror Covers. Took these off the car because the paint was oxidizing. Turn signal indicators have slight cracks, but all LED's function perfectly. $30 OBO.
4) 2005+ OEM Radio. This is the standard single disc, non-NAV headunit. Good condition. $100 OBO.
5) 2005+ Rear Brake Kit, Brand New. This is a non-OEM kit. Includes both rear rotors (cross-drilled & slotted), low dust brake pads, and new brake wear sensor. Never got a chance to install this onto my car. $100 OBO.
6) New Brake Wear Sensors. Have 2 additional sensors besides the one for sale with the rear brake kit. $10/each or $15 for both.
PM me for more info and I'll answer any questions you have. Sorry for the lack of pics, but it's been kind of hectic since I crashed. And honestly, it's hard for me to look at the stuff. Thanks for reading, guys and gals.