Date registered: Feb 2010
Vehicle: 1993 190E 2.3 Limited #566/700
Location: Vallejo, CA/ Merced, CA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
FS: DEPO Euro Headlights W201
I have for sale a set of DEPO Euro Headlights for the W201.
These have been on my car for about 5 years and they are only for sale since i've replaced them with BOSCH euros.
Ill try and cover everything there is to these headlights. They aren't in the most perfect condition but headlights are in working order.
The not so good:
- The headlights have a DDM tuning HID kit installed which is included in the sale.Buyer has a choice of 4500k( white'ish yellow stock color) or 5000k(pure white color) bulbs.
- H3 Foglight bulbs also included
- Only one tab is missing, the rest are intact and in working order.
- These also have daytime running lights installed and all you need to do is put bulbs in and wire them up.
- ALL mounting points are intact and in great shape.
- Plastic hole holding one of the metal wire latches to the door snapped.
My dad did a crazy DIY fix and it locks the door in place. Refer to pic.
- One of the lenses has a minor crack. The crack has been filled with resin so no moisture gets into the headlight housing. Refer to pic.
- Adjustment knobs need some wd40 before they start to turn.
Normal price for DEPO euros is ~$130. HID kit from ddm tuning is also $30.
So just for this setup will cost you around $160.
Get it while it's cheap.
Pic of fixed door latch.
Pic of cracked lens.
Last edited by zephyrueffer; 12-09-2014 at 08:29 PM.