LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-03-2014, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Apr 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: 2003 Mercedes CLK500 Coupe Great Condition in NYC

For sale is my lovely 2003 Mercedes Benz CLK500 Coupe. I recently bought this from the second owner which took great care of it. I do love the car, it's power and it's gorgeous styling but in all honesty I owned it for over 2 months and I only put about 150 miles on it. I simply do not need an extra car right now (after much contemplation)

The car currently has 105,xxx Miles which is low for a 2003. The exterior is in great shape (save for swirls that are common on a black car, but with a nice wax it would look excellent) The interior is in fantatic condition, barely any wear on the seats. The car also has the optional xenon headlamps as well as all the standard features to expect from a luxury car.

Mechanically she runs great, engine and transmission are bulletproof on these cars! Clean body, no rust or accidents. The car has also been maintained well throughout its life. The original owner's many maintenance records are visible on Carfax (which I can provide for FREE upon request) and the second owner included most of the paperwork for maintenance they performed. The transmission fluid was flushed at about 75k miles which is necessary to keep the transmission in tip top condition. CLEAN NY TITLE and NY inspection is good through Sept 2015

Recent brakes, oil change, and tires have been replaced about 6 months ago. This car needs nothing but a new driver!

The car drives like a dream, and not to mention it is pretty quick with it's V8 engine! The car looks beautiful, especially with its AMG body kit from the factory. IMHO they do not make them like this anymore!

The only issues I have noticed are that the headrests do not electronically go down, and that the driver window button is a little loose (does not affect window operation). All in all this is a very reliable car, and if I actually had the time to drive this car I would fully enjoy it!

I am asking $8,000 (book value is about $9,500) and I am open to negotiations or trades. 2 Keys included, as well as the original owners manual etc.

If you have any questions or would like to submit a cash or trade offer please PM me or email me at SOLN6184 at GMAIL dot com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2207.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	1187410   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2217.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	1187418   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2218.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	1187426   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2219.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	1187434   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2220.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	1187442  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2204.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1187450   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2210.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	1187458   Click image for larger version

Name:	front1.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	1187466   Click image for larger version

Name:	backseat.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1187474  
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: