FS: 2007 S600 in true mint mechanical/cosmetic condition. Full svc history. - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-30-2014, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jun 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: 2007 S600 in true mint mechanical/cosmetic condition. Full svc history.

Yes I know everyone says they have the nicest 2007 S600 for sale, but I actually do!

2007 MB S600. A one-owner car with 119K miles. The owner was an orthopedic surgeon, and if how he keeps his cars is any indication of his surgical skills, this is the guy I want operating on me if I have a back problem. He simply drove from hospital to hospital on the highway, usually alone, in this car. It looks near-new and is basically without wear.

It is black/black, and has the following for options: parktronic, distronic plus, panoramic roof, park assist, adaptive bi-xenon lighting, heated steering wheel, night view assist, pulse/massage/active/heated/cooled front seats, heated/cooled/electric rear seats, power side/rear shades, sat radio, keyless go, trunk closer, and probably some other stuff I am forgetting.

Cosmetically - The car is, well, flawless. If I told you it had 19K miles, and you inspected it, you'd believe me. The exterior has one small parking nudge/mark to the plastic rear bumper cover, and that's it. No dings, no dents, no scuffs, no scratches. It's incredible. Glossy smooth perfect paint. The interior is basically flawless. Nothing to mention...even the little things like no stress cracks in the wood, no wear to the driver's seat left bolster, perfect headliner, door panels perfect, etc. The windshield has a round rock hit mark but it's very low towards center so it is not in the line of sight to the road, and it has been professionally sealed so it will not expand.

The car rides on 19" Vossen wheels that look great, and I will install a new set of 255/40/19 and 275/40/19 all-season tires.

Mechanically - The car is, well, flawless. Not that it's never had anything wrong, it has had plenty of repairs. But THAT'S why you buy this car. I have its full MB dealer service history since new, and it's 12 pages of 4-point type! The owner's adminstrative assistant took care of the car, scheduling all repairs and maintenance on behalf of the owner at the same MB dealer since new. You name it, it's been replaced. The car was just in for a full PPI at an authorized Benz dealer, and the techs were shaking their head in disbelief at the condition of this S600. They could not find, in spite of being paid to do so, a single problem with the car. No leaks, no malfunctioning equipment, nothing. It drives on the road smoothly, silently, and quickly. Everything works to spec. In the last 3-4 years, the car has probably had $25K spent on it in repairs and maintenance, all at the Benz dealer. And I mean EVERYTHING was done at the Benz dealer, from ABC struts to wiper blades, from coil packs to detailings, from v-belts to Mobil 1 oil changes. This car needs nothing mechanically.

Looking at other S600's and worried about ABC struts and/or ABC pump? All four struts and the pump have already been replaced on this car. Worried about the distronic emitter that's $3000+? Already done. And on and on and on, all done, and all done by an authorized MB dealer with new OEM MB parts.

No matter how nice that other S600 is that you're looking at, and no matter how many miles it has, and no matter how good the service history, this one is better, I promise. It's just an incredible combination of cosmetic/mechanical condition, service history, and price. You can just get in and drive, there is NOTHING to do and all the big ticket items have been replaced already by the Benz dealer.

The car is located in eastern PA, about 45 minutes north of Philadelphia. I can assist with setting up rapid inexpensive truck transport anywhere in the USA.

Detailed, with new tires, working keyless go key, all books, mats, touch-up paint, and all service records, it's $27,900 for a Benzworld member (I have it listed at $29,900 elsewhere and the Benz dealer that serviced it since new and took it on trade before I bought it from them also had it listed at $29,900 but without new tires).

If interested please contact Bruce at 856-912-2600, or email me at brucem105@comcast.net. I can provide dozens of references from BenzWorld members that will attest to the quality of the cars I sell.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	leftfront.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	1181369   Click image for larger version

Name:	rightrear.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	1181377   Click image for larger version

Name:	interior.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	1181385   Click image for larger version

Name:	rearseat2.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	1181393   Click image for larger version

Name:	dash.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1181401  

Click image for larger version

Name:	engine.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1181409   Click image for larger version

Name:	trunk.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	1181417   Click image for larger version

Name:	wheel.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	1181425   Click image for larger version

Name:	nav.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	1181433   Click image for larger version

Name:	nightview.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	1181441  

ch.1953 likes this.

Last edited by brucemendel; 10-30-2014 at 08:09 AM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Date registered: Jul 2009
Vehicle: M120, M119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Well said Bruce.

And if you have a 1997 - 99, M120 W140 I would be most interested.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: