Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: W204 & W211
Location: S. Pasadena, CA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
FS: 1985 190E 2.3-16V Euro Spec
Selling 1985 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Cosworth Euro Spec.
This is directly imported from Germany.
5-speed Getrag manual transmission.
Bought in May 2014 to build it as a project car but just don't have time these days to work on it.
Below are maintenance work I've done so far.
- engine oil change with MolyPoly 10w-40
- OE oil filter change
- brake bleeding with Pentosin fluid
- OE hood grille/star change
- OE hood latch/lever change
- OE air filter change
- OE oil pressure sender change
- thermostat housing change
- Ground Control coilovers installed
- engine mount change
- tranny mount change
- ball joints change
- tranny fluid flush
- diff fluid flush
- Clarion HU with Blutooth and speakers install
- new tinted windows
- jack pads installed
- PS fluid flush and filter change
- fuel filter change
- spark plugs change with Bosch iridium
- distributor cap and rotor change
- valve cover gasket change
- gas cap change
- starter change
Below are maintenance work I would recommend.
- remove rusts
- replace cracked dashboard
- repair driver seat bottom cushion's tear
- replace odometer gears
It's great for 30-year-old car.
Clean title. Tag is good until December 2015.
PM me for more info, photos and test drive.
Last edited by MJ50; 10-31-2014 at 10:40 AM.