I have decided to spend the later years of my life studying anthropology in the Amazon. As such my racing car is of no further use and i have decided to sell it.
This car has run mostly tarmac rallies with several class wins and circuit racing winning 2 state championships in its class
• Currently running a Chevy LS3 6.2 litre with Walkinshaw engine mods. Engine is not wildly tuned at 500hp and 600Nm, is ultra reliable and changes the complete feel of the car from a sloppy old cruiser to a seriously fast classic
• The car has undergone 4 generations of suspension development with Kings and Bilsteins all round
• Custom built $10k+ roll cage by David Brown.
• 3 Speed Turbo 350 drag box rated to 800hp
• Custom Ramp and Plate diff at 4.6 final drive
• 8 x 18" wheels and 10 tyres
• 355 Brake rotors AP Racing on the front and Merc on the rear
• Rally trip computer
• Video VBOX in car video with GPS driven 2 cameras and custom software
• 2 racing seats fitted 2 x 6 point harnesses
• The Car has its own Youtube channel Der Panzervagen - YouTube
It is easy to ship to the states for not a lot of $. Sure to be the king of the heap at ANY Merc meet.
I will take offers and the one with the best bid by xmas wins the fastest classic R107 in Australia and potentially on the planet.
Would consider a swap with a Vito micro bus