$26K 2007 GL450 - One Owner - 32K Miles - Perfect ! - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-14-2014, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: 1999 E55, 2001 E320, 1990 560 SEC, 2004 ML350, 2001 ML55, 1995 S500, 1998 SL500, 2010 E550 Sport zoo
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
$26K 2007 GL450 - One Owner - 32K Miles - Perfect !

I have been a long term contributing member of this forum - and I want to offer forum members interested in a GL a opportunity on this PERFECT Iridium Silver 2007 GL450 - I have attached quick garage pics taken of this beautiful GL450 last week.

The original owner is taking delivery in the next few days on their special order new/new 2015 GL550 with us - and are trading their garage kept immaculate 2007 GL450 on delivery of their new $105K GL550.

I am a very critical Mercedes enthusiast - and my eyes are your eyes - and frankly on a 10 point scale this GL450 is in 10 point showroom condition inside and out.

Located here in Northwest Arkansas - which is a mild four season area - and most importantly our area a Salt-Free-Winter zone - so this GL has never seen winter salt, ever !

Needs nothing - this is the most immaculate low mileage example of a 2007 GL450 I have ever seen - and for someone needing the full 7-seat capacity of the GL - in my opinion this GL450 is the best value in the country !

The original owner is a keen car enthusiast - and this GL450 was sold and serviced at our dealership - and has a complete and problem free dealer service history with us.

30K dealer service was done in February at 30,461 miles.

In addition to the owners righteous adherence to Mercedes service schedule - at 24,531 miles in November 2012 the owner chose to have four fresh OE tires installed - and fresh discs and pads all around as well - because it was the "right time" to have that work done - due to time, rather than wear. That's taking proper care of your Mercedes GL !

The purchase price is $26K - Arkansas does not charge out-of-state buyers sales tax - there are no added fee's - and we will include 30-day Arkansas temp tags, a full tank of fuel for the buyer.

A $1000 credit card deposit is required to secure this GL450 and take it off our sales inventory.

You can choose to pay the $27K balance in full by verifiable Cashier's Check or by wire transfer.

If you choose to finance part of that balance - our Finance Dept has strong relationships with top lenders - and are happy to assist in securing competitive financing if you plan to carry a note.

If you plan to pickup - we are located 20 minutes from Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (airport designator XNA) and one-way airfares into XNA re $250-$400 depending are where you fly in from using Orbitz or Priceline.

If you plan to have this GL450 shipped - we can help arrange door-to-door insured transportation to you, using the same carriers Mercedes uses to transport nationwide. We will help you secure the best shipping rate possible, and you will pay the transport company directly, with no added middleman fee from our side.

My name is Terry Fabbri - and my direct cell# is (479) 936-6220

Our dealership has been been twice named by Mercedes as one of the Top 50 Best-of-The-Best Mercedes dealers in the country - and I have been a Mercedes owner and enthusiast for over 30 years.

I am in Central Time zone - and the very best way to move forward if this is the right GL for you is to to call or text me on my cell.

I am happy to help - from my side I would love to see this immaculate GL450 find the right new home - in your garage !

Keep the beat !
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: