post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-27-2014, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Apr 2014
Vehicle: 1986 190D, 1993 190 LE, 2005 CDI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Post 1993 Mercedes 190E Limited Edition

For sale is a 1993 Mercedes 190E Limited Edition. Car is in good overall condition needing a general cleaning, fluid flush and brake inspection. Car runs, drives and shifts fine. There is no rust at all on car including the infamous jack-points. All functions on car operate as they should with the exception of the AC system which most likely needs recharging (R12). Everything is all there and compressor kicks in when started. Car has 160K and appears unmolested from its original factory condition. The limited edition 190’s are sure to appreciate to collectors over the years as they become harder and harder to find. My original intent was to use the perfect interior to replace the worn out interior in my daily driver 1986 but I would rather sell it to someone who wants to keep it original. The LE’s standout from the regular 190 with the absence of rear badging, beautiful walnut trim (which is everywhere) and adjustable leather seats which have powered head rests. Interior is near perfect in car with the exception of left door armrest. Carpets are super clean and dash is perfect with no cracks or fading. Typical sun visor clips are broken. Comes with working factory radio with code (needs new speakers). Attached is a link to an exact copy of my car.

Email your name and number and the best time to contact you. I am in Mystic, Connecticut right off of I-95. Car could easily be driven a few short hours but I would not advise any longer due to its needing a thorough inspection and fluid change. Price is $2595.00 Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	93 benz side.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	1054578   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2001.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	1054586   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2002.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1054594  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-17-2014, 12:50 PM
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Aug 2014
Vehicle: N/A
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Have you come across any 1992 400e's in white? I've been looking in Canada but have yet to find one.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: