Time to clear a spot in my garage. My faithful diesel wagon has been replaced by a cute Golf TDI.
Here are the details on the wagon:
Location: Irvine, CA
- New Billstein HD Shocks (less than 1000 miles)
- New Rear Brake Calipers and hoses
- New Rear Axle
- New Sumitomo tires (less than 2K miles)
- Transmission leak - mechanic said it needed a rebuild, but i'm not sure. Could just need a new gasket.
- Needs AC Compressor Belt
- Front Windshield Gasket leaks, but i have a new one ready to be installed, which i'll include
- Horn fuse blows, likely a short somewhere
The wagon is in overall great shape. With a little love, it'll be a faithful daily driver.
Currently has a Euro drivers seat. I have the original MBTex seat as well as the accompanying Euro passenger's seat also sitting in my garage.