She's a lovely old girl who has most certainly been around the block - 576,000 times. I bought her 10 years ago from the original owner, who had kept her happy in the garage all those years and replaced her engine at 450K. Also gave her a suspension and transmission overhaul.
Unfortunately, he dinged her a couple of times. Poor repair job to driver's rear quarter panel and only straightened the bent over-rider above the front bumper right side. Other than that, she has a very strong engine/drivetrain and solid body, pneumatics, electrical, etc. Just drove her down here from Dallas a couple of weeks ago. Did 85 the whole way and still got 26 mpg!
Known problems (and I am not a mechanic):
- Missing horizontal trim pieces on front grill;
- Damaged right front over-rider bumper;
- Needs valve cover gasket replaced;
- Front windshield cracked (nasty pidgeon!), needs replacement;
- Air conditioner does not work - compressor is good but I believe the evaporator needs to be cleaned;
- Missing right window switches on center console; and
- Right side of rear bumper got pushed forward when my daughter almost backed over me.
The interior is still in great shape except for the center console (varnish has come off). The children are always excited about riding on the "bouncy seats".
All lightheartedness aside, she has been a daily driver for 10 years now and has never failed me. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
p.s. - I do not really know what she is worth, but I would like to get $1,500 for her at a minimum.