2006 Mercedes Cls 500C - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-21-2014, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 2007 Mercedes ML500 /Mercedes 2006 R350/2006 Mercedes Cls 500.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clb0099
(Thread Starter)
2006 Mercedes Cls 500C

Hello ,

I am selling my 2006 Mercedes Cls 500c which has 66k miles on it . I will list all the maintenance that has been done in the last 2k miles .

Hydraulic brake pump - replaced by dealer under warranty
Brake fluid
Front brake pads and sensor
Spark plugs
Blower motor and resistor for ac/heater
Cabin filter

Now for the custom stuff done to the car as follows :

Lowering links installed to make it have a more aggressive stance . Brake calipers painted orange with the " Mercedes " logo on them . Rear trunk spoiler painted the same color as the car . Headlight inside trim painted black to give it a modern look of the new Mercedes headlights . Headlights and foglights HID with no error messages . Parking lights are orange LED bulbs with no error message on cluster . Very minor door dings on car that are not noticeable . Front and back bumpers were re-sprayed within the last 3 months and match perfectly . Wheels are 18 inch custom painted black amg replica wheels . Custom exhaust as well with dual cut out valves which gives it a throaty sound and built in electronic switch in the middle console to shut the valves when you want it to sound stock . Led side mirror covers to also give an updated look to the new Mercedes Cls 550. Interior has a lot of custom work too . The car has an amg cluster fully functional . A custom radio which looks exactly like the stock radio with all the options as the stock one and more . The radio has Bluetooth , navigation , iPod connection ,DVD player , CD player , and rear view camera. All the interior wood has been painted piano black to give it a more sporty/classy look . All interior lighting has been upgraded to white led bulbs giving it a clean look. Amp and subwoofer have all been upgraded to amp to a Rockford fosgate 500 watt and 12" Rockford fosgate subwoofer . The rear deck below the window was faded so it was removed and re-dyed black to look brand new . The rear seats have custom built heaters for those cold winters . Car is a joy to drive and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the car as I have owned it for 2 yrs . The only reason why I am getting rid of it is I am in the market for a Porsche 997 and already have 2 other cars so this one needs to go as per wife .
Anyone interested in seeing pictures of the car please email at clb00196@aol.com . I am located in north new Jersey.

Last edited by clb0099; 06-23-2014 at 06:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-21-2014, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 2007 Mercedes ML500 /Mercedes 2006 R350/2006 Mercedes Cls 500.
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clb0099
(Thread Starter)
Also oil changes done every 3500 miles sorry is didn't include that . Last item is that the car was in getting the hydraulic brake pump replaced and the Mercedes dealer did an inspection of the whole car and said it only needed a few things which was a transmission mount and spark plugs which were replaced by my mechanic last week . Any questions feel free to contact me .
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-15-2014, 08:27 PM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: E320 Coupe
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
No pics.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 03:13 PM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Dec 2009
Vehicle: 1982 300D Turbo Diesel
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
no pics, no price

El Pookie aka Mr. Jackie
1982 300D Turbo Diesel
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: