I bought a 500 SL 1985 convertible a month ago to restore the car but I do not have time and money to restore it...
If some of you would be interested you can find it on Ebay
and here the video
where I bought it
This is a car that I bought to someone who did not use it at all. The car has been stored in a garage for many years.
I cleaned the gas up and installed a battery and this car started right up.
- The front bumper is missing, a new paint is needed.
- The Interior is in really good shape.
- The dash is the original one and does have a few cracks.
- The floor pans are all solid and there is no signs of heavy rust
- This car does run strong and can be driven. it has a perfect soft convertible top and also comes with the matching hard top.
The vin number that comes up on autocheck is wdb1070461a022655 and is stamp on the radiator support.
Do not hesitate to contact me for any information you need.