post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2007
Vehicle: 1998 c230 170K
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
TRADE or FS :Wanted w202 Vacuum module

O.k. so I am seeking a vacuum module that resides behind the dash. The part # is 202 800 0378 with a cross reference # of 202 800 3615. Seeking to do a trade, we each send are parts at our cost.

I am also trying to thin out my herd of parts inventory since my last adventures with my window motor issue.

Would like to do a trade if you have a working unit. What I have to offer is a
w202 ABS module, Passenger side mirror complete w202 (Green cover) this can always be swapped out with your existing one, or a wonderful SAM 019
545 56 32 module that sits up front under the engine. Has all the relays and whatnot.
All my items are clean and in a controlled environment.

I am willing to trade any of ONE of the above items for a working vacuum control module. I am also willing to sell any one of the above items for $50.00
each if you are in need. That includes shipping costs to any of the lower 48 states.

The other items I have for sale are window related parts as follows:

Sliding Jaw part # 210 720 00 42 $12.00 each have (4) will fit other models
as well.

Door clips, I really dont know part # off hand. $6.00 for all (20)

LOCK part # 201 735 00 85 $5.00 each have (4) it connects your window arm to mechanism to secondary window regulator inside door(s)

If interested in any of the items send a pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-07-2014, 01:14 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: May 2014
Vehicle: 1997 SL500
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How did you determine that it was a bad module? I think I've got a bad one as well...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-15-2014, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2007
Vehicle: 1998 c230 170K
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Well, while doing some vacuum work I got in a hurry and broke off one of the nipples in my case. I think the unit is o.k. because when I jumper the #2 pin to all the other spades the solenoids do react.

Since I have had no takers on my swap thing I am going to get a gold type RC plug, cut it to size and drill out the hole.

I think I found the problem with project. The check valve inside the vacuum storage tank seemed to be restricted with stuff. When I gave it a good shake I could hear particles rattling around inside. I have since taken the tank out and replaced it with another one. Now its located inside the engine bay where it won't take me forever to access the thing if it craps out again.

Sorry for the late reply, I have not been checking my posts. Just got around to doing some updates. If you need further instruction on how to do the jumper test, although may not be foolproof at least you can give a a basic solenoid test.

My initial problem was a classic center vents issue, so for now I think I have it solved minus the B project on the way. I was only getting 3hg to the vacuum module. I tested all the vacuum element individually and those checked out. Anyway that is my campfire story for now.

If I can be of assistance let me know. The configurations as you might imagine vary greatly from years/chassis models. B
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in