Selling my beloved black W202 1998 Mercedes Benz C280 with Sport package. It has done around 122k miles with TX blue clean title in my name and all tags valid for at least another 6 months. Drives very well - no check engine light, steering is tight.
Features (everything works);
* ABS, BAS, ASR and 4 airbags for your protection.
* Leather seats (no rips) with carbon fiber trim throughout, electric front seats with 8-way adjustments
* 8-speaker Bose sound system with 6-disc CD changer
* Auto climate control (AC blows cold - regassed and serviced last year)
* Auto wipers with rain sensor, auto-dimming rearview mirrors
* Sunroof, cruise control, power windows and mirrors, alarm
* Auto engine starter (twist key once to start)
* 16" factory alloys (tyres purchased just over 10k miles ago)
With two previous owners also based in/around Houston TX, the car has absolutely no underbody/chassis rust. The car has been well-maintained. The first owner serviced the car at the dealership while the second owner, mother and her son I bought the car from, took it to the European specialist Bertini's most of the time. Under my ownership, the car is serviced pretty much exclusively by Carlos and Sam at Eurowheel. Service records are available.
Some of the work done under my ownership;
* Front suspension/steering components (lower control arm bushings, front lower ball joints, wheel bearings, steering center link with tie rod ends, steering damper). Most recent alignment was done by Southwest Alignment last month.
* New spark plugs and wires. Engine mounts and transmission mount replaced recently.
* Rear main seal has been replaced. Transmission fluid replaced at the same time. This was done a year ago.
* New front brake rotors with Akebono ceramic pads.
* New battery towards the end of last year.
* All fluids flushed at the beginning of my ownership (coolant, brake fluid, power steering, rear differential). I have a gallon of Mercedes coolant still sealed unused for your next coolant flush.
I only ever fill up with Shell V-Power - I even have practically all of the receipts to prove. I average around 22-23 mpg driving mostly around neighborhood areas with AC on (I live close to Rice University where I am graduating from). The interior is nice and relatively clean with new headliner on! Leather on the steering wheel unfortunately is torn a little at the top, but I have put on a steering wheel cover with carbon fiber pattern to match the interior trim. The exterior of the car is definitely not perfect, but still fairly presentable for its age. The paint still has that Mercedes black shine after a good wash and a bit of polish.
I am moving overseas next month (back to Australia, where the steering wheel is on the other side) so sadly I have to sell it. I am asking $4500 negotiable. I will also reduce the price even further if you let me keep the car until around June 1st - we can talk about it.
Pics are available on my Craigslist ad here
. If interested, please drop me a message and we'll be in touch!